[85] Alliance Shaman, 310%, Ravenlord, OO ID included

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

EloBuddy

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 35

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 27, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
First off, I am not the OO, but I do have the OO ID which you will receive on purchase.
+'s:

- 525 Herb/ 525 Alch
- Ravenlord Mount
- 310% Mount
- 353 ilvl Enhance
- 353 ilvl Resto / Ele


This is a great starter account/Farming account with a pretty decent mount + the 310%
(I can include 20k if you like)
I am paypal verified and I expect the same of you.
Will trade for other accounts.

Contact me through AIM(hahadada2), PM, or Post for more info / offer.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Selling < On Aim >

---------- Post added 05-03-2011 at 07:33 PM ----------

Bump 70$
 
On aim (hahadada2)

---------- Post added 05-01-2011 at 01:38 PM ----------

Bump - Offer Away
 
Morning Bump, will be on this after noon to sell this account :)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top