Price: $835
P.S. You will get Full Information including Picture ID
Note: I am not OO of this account. I am co-signing this for another Epicnpc User
Click here for Armory
Characters on Horde Server: Area 52
Druid: iLvL 438
Warlock: iLvL 430
Mage: iLvL 431
Character on Alliance Server: Dalaran
Warrior: iLvL 427
Rogue: iLvL 415
Paladin: iLvL 414
Death Knight: iLvL 412
Hunter: iLvL 414
Demon Hunter: iLvL 415
Death Knight: iLvL 413
PM Me on Epicnpc if you have Questions.
P.S. You will get Full Information including Picture ID
Note: I am not OO of this account. I am co-signing this for another Epicnpc User
Click here for Armory
Characters on Horde Server: Area 52
Druid: iLvL 438
Warlock: iLvL 430
Mage: iLvL 431
Character on Alliance Server: Dalaran
Warrior: iLvL 427
Rogue: iLvL 415
Paladin: iLvL 414
Death Knight: iLvL 412
Hunter: iLvL 414
Demon Hunter: iLvL 415
Death Knight: iLvL 413
PM Me on Epicnpc if you have Questions.
Last edited:
