SOLD 80m SP subcap PvP/PvE pilot (HG crystal set) + original email (240 USDT)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes

Ragmuzhro

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (40 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Jun 8, 2015
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
I don't accept Paypal and Skrill. I accept ONLY crypto USDT.

Selling 80m SP PvP/PvE pilot.
Account has no assets, you get only char.
Account has no subscription.
No Production, Science etc skills. Only useful PvP/PvE combat skills.

char:
female
no kill rights
positive isk wallet
positive Sec Status
located in High Sec
3 remaps available (1 neural remap + 2 bonus remaps)
full HG crystal set

skills:
36m in spaceship command
15m in gunnery
5m in missiles
3m in drones

Payment method - USDT (TRC20)

You go first, then I'll give you account info or we can use a trusted middleman (you cover the service fee)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top