- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=163085
Character Highlights:
- 6,178 PvP Gear Score
- Full Season 8 Wrathful PvP Main Gear (5/5)
- Full Season 8 Wrathful PvP Off-Piece Gear (5/5)
- Tier 2 (2200 Rating Required) Main Hand Dagger + Off Hand
- Mechanohog Mount - 20k+ Value
Various PvE Pieces - 1 Piece Sanctified, 2 Piece Van Cleef - ~5700 PvE GS.
100% Recall Safe - This account is protected and I am providing you with a 100% guarantee of recall for life.
Buyer must also transfer this to a new bnet as it is on an account with another 80 on it that I would like to keep.
Contact Information:
AIM: ArenaRating
E-Mail: [email protected]
Character Highlights:
- 6,178 PvP Gear Score
- Full Season 8 Wrathful PvP Main Gear (5/5)
- Full Season 8 Wrathful PvP Off-Piece Gear (5/5)
- Tier 2 (2200 Rating Required) Main Hand Dagger + Off Hand
- Mechanohog Mount - 20k+ Value
Various PvE Pieces - 1 Piece Sanctified, 2 Piece Van Cleef - ~5700 PvE GS.
100% Recall Safe - This account is protected and I am providing you with a 100% guarantee of recall for life.
Buyer must also transfer this to a new bnet as it is on an account with another 80 on it that I would like to keep.
Contact Information:
AIM: ArenaRating
E-Mail: [email protected]
Last edited:
