80 NE Hunter, DBW, OO. 150

Not Recently Bumped
(107 reviews)

Sakura

Level 93

Trade Guardian Orders: 108

(100%) (107 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 2, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Fairly simple, I am the OO of the account. I leveled her and got her to where she is. But...I'm not going to be playing a hunter come Xpac. So I'll be sad to see her go, but that's how it is sometimes.

IM me!



Level 80 Alliance Female Night Elf Hunter
Survival (3 / 2 / 31)
Beast Mastery (31 / 0 / 5)

Gearscore: 5708
Achievements: 1920

Arena Points: 100
Conquest points: 700
Gold: 500
Honor Points: 700
Notable Pets: Arcane Familiar, Mr. Pinchy, Fishing crocs
WoW Armory: Armory Profile - | AskKuz

Noteworthy Titles:
of the Nightfall
Twilight Vanquisher

Noteworthy Feats of Strength:
Operation: Gnomeregan
- You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.
Green Brewfest Stein
- Proud owner of the 2009 Vintage Green Brewfest Stein.
Onyxia's Lair (Level 60)
- Defeat the classic, level 60 version of Onyxia.
Emblematic
- Earn any variety of Emblem.

Noteworthy Trading Card Game Loot:
Paper Flying Machine Kit

Sandbox Tiger
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
bumper

---------- Post added 11-07-2010 at 06:20 AM ----------

bnupm
 
bump.

---------- Post added 11-06-2010 at 10:28 PM ----------

125 bumps
 
Back
Top