- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Looking for 80+ mage with rare/interesting mounts and titles, in particular:
-Salty title
-Frost wyrm mounts
-Other rare mounts
-Ashes/Invincible would be nice, but I understand they tend to have ridiculously high premiums.
I don't care much for vanity/legendary gear, gold, professions or pets. OO info available is a must.
I have a fairly high budget but would ideally like to keep it under $500. I don't care about gear at all, since Cata has rendered WotLK stuff more or less irrelevant anyway.
Please post and PM; I can't be on IM often but will talk if I'm interested in the offer.
Also I will have TWV very soon, if anyone actually cares.
I will only buy from well-repped/professional sellers. Please don't bother if you do not qualify. I will also check for disputes on the forums, so I won't deal with you either if there are outstanding and unresolved accusations for fraud. However in return I can accommodate whatever security check/payment method needed.
Thanks!
-Salty title
-Frost wyrm mounts
-Other rare mounts
-Ashes/Invincible would be nice, but I understand they tend to have ridiculously high premiums.
I don't care much for vanity/legendary gear, gold, professions or pets. OO info available is a must.
I have a fairly high budget but would ideally like to keep it under $500. I don't care about gear at all, since Cata has rendered WotLK stuff more or less irrelevant anyway.
Please post and PM; I can't be on IM often but will talk if I'm interested in the offer.
Also I will have TWV very soon, if anyone actually cares.
I will only buy from well-repped/professional sellers. Please don't bother if you do not qualify. I will also check for disputes on the forums, so I won't deal with you either if there are outstanding and unresolved accusations for fraud. However in return I can accommodate whatever security check/payment method needed.
Thanks!
