- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
selling this mage for only 125$
It is my girlfriends account and she is the OO, she is willing to give ID, and all that.
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Has very little PvP gear but great PvE gear, can easily pull 9-11k if you play it right.
I am not trading the whole account, just the mage. If you want it you must buy Vanilla, BC, and WOTLK, and make a new account with the name I will give you, then I will pay to have the toon transfered to the new account.
If you want more info hit me up on AIM but post here before contacting me.
It is my girlfriends account and she is the OO, she is willing to give ID, and all that.
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Has very little PvP gear but great PvE gear, can easily pull 9-11k if you play it right.
I am not trading the whole account, just the mage. If you want it you must buy Vanilla, BC, and WOTLK, and make a new account with the name I will give you, then I will pay to have the toon transfered to the new account.
If you want more info hit me up on AIM but post here before contacting me.
