80 Druid for Cataclysm

Not Recently Bumped

thedunbay

Warning: Trade with Caution
(39 reviews)

thedunbay

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(97.3%) (39 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 3, 2010
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
As title states, really doesn't have to be amazing, would be nice to have some current wrathful gear and some minor vanity like warbear etc. I'm not that picky, so don't be afraid to contact me on AIM. I have a $200ish budget but i could spend more if i really like it! Would really like to buy off of a repped member of course. AIM is in sig you know what to do. Thanks!

POST BEFORE CONTACT!

POST BEFORE CONTACT!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
To the top!
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
Up to the top!
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
To the top!
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
Up to the top!
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
Alright let me elaborate a little more. I want a resto druid in full relentless with some wrath pieces or FULL WRATHFUL nothing less than relentless though. My price range goes from $150 to $300 if its what im looking for. You MUST have the ID scan or be the OO.
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
I've found that price quite a few times actually was just stubborn to not take it up, calm down mr 200 big bucks.
 
Banned - possible hacked account - used in a scam - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448501-possible-scammer-drewdenman.html
So you want to pay $150 for a complete wrathful resto druid. Good luck with finding that price, and if you do, please post, I'll pay that person $200 for the toon you are going to buy.
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
To the top!
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
Bump to the top, change of plans i NEED a resto druid cheap now like 150ish~ for a near close wrathful toon. If you send me an instant message and you didn't post prepare to be ignored.
 
Banned - multiple scam threads - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/402018-scammer-trout31324.html
post
 
I don't misread at all, I'm reading clearly, might want to enlighten your post a bit. It's terrible.
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thedunbay-took-220-on-venmo-and-has-ignored-me.1616263/#post-6802556
I don't want to break the posting rule for every 6 hours but i have an account in mind. Also be careful dealing with frylock569, he gets very upset and misreads:


KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:07:32 PM): Hey, did you ever find an account?
Apathe422 (2:08:36 PM): yeah i have one im looking at
KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:08:43 PM): Okay.
Apathe422 (2:08:46 PM): i was offered 160 it had everything i had
KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:09:24 PM): Oh okay, I had an account with 4 80's I wasn't really looking for much for, too much WoW ADHD.
Apathe422 (2:09:35 PM): haha
KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:11:07 PM): ..
Apathe422 (2:11:23 PM): sup?
KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:18:13 PM): Nothing, just find it funny that you could get more for your buck and moer repped user.
Apathe422 (2:18:23 PM): how much are you giving it out for
Apathe422 (2:18:36 PM): does the druid even have 5/5 wrath?
KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:18:55 PM): lol? you said "taking all offers, don't really care" didn't post strict requirements.
Apathe422 (2:19:11 PM): you dont gotta get mad
Apathe422 (2:19:14 PM): i had a good offer
Apathe422 (2:19:17 PM): i dont want more 80's
Apathe422 (2:19:18 PM): just a druid
Apathe422 (2:19:41 PM): and thats not what i said
KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:19:42 PM): no one got mad.
KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:19:46 PM): and yes, i am readnig your post.
KoboldsAteMyBabe (2:19:53 PM): be more specific, not idiotic dribbling.
KoboldsAteMyBabe signed off at 2:19:56 PM
 
Back
Top