SOLD 80💲 | OG 3 char account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Filter
OG
Original Owner
Yes

StarShop

Level 43

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jan 14, 2023
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone,

I'm selling the following OG account (I will provide email, password and security answers so that the account is completely owned by the buyer. You can change everything, so the account won't be mine anymore):

- IGN: b4q (3 char accounts are very uncommon)


Price: 80$ including taxes

❗ I have +100 vouches in my Minecraft shop. Add me on Discord (rokuu0645) so I can show them to you. You can also see my EpicNPC's posts.
❗ I can accept doing the deal with EpicNPC's middleman, but the buyer will have to pay all the middleman's taxes if he wants to use it.



➡️ To buy the account, create a middleman trade or contact me on Discord: rokuu0645

Some photos of interest:

1705353114453.png
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top