SOLD 8 Ex Account | Kizaru + Nika + Saturn + Garp

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
Yes

DesertFox.

Level 53

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(97.3%) (42 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Apr 12, 2022
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Welcome to my humble store!

I sell value and cheap OPBR accounts. Accounts are getting sold FAST, get them while you can!
If you are interested in any accounts, contact me here or on Discord. Beware: I will not add you first.

DISCORD DETAILS:
DISPLAY NAME: Rainfrog // USERNAME: edyleth


For payment, I only accept PayPal, Gcash, and Binance

PRICE: 5 USD

Account Details:


1774806106972.png

1775377726608.png

​
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Binance, GCash
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top