• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

7ML 5* EU, 140k cp units, 500k teams, Astronox guild, Arby, SSS top tier units

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(18 reviews)

ACH2244

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(100%) (18 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 25, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Really good account, testing the waters and making this available as a trade option, there's a ton of really good units, and a lot are SS-SSS including ml units. Awesome guild, Astronox the YouTuber is in friend list and guild lead. I don't have a lot of time anymore these days due to me having life issues. Could possibly sell but not a very likely option because I don't know the worth but I'm sure I can get a nice amount for it. Looking for offers of equal or better value, arena team is a lots, ml schuri, cdom, J Kise. Challenger level but have been in the next higher league but dropped because again, no time to play, but I assure you the arena team cleaves most teams with zero problems. Offers up

Edit:the account has 3 full chapters of story left, I may grind for yufine banner tho if she gets released and I didn't trade

Pulled holiday yufine and her artifact, didn't use story.
J Kise now SSS
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
could offer you global account with most ml units expect ambition tywin and judge and arby
 
A
AureytheLEGEND#3827
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
what is ur discord
 
I could offer u a Asia account with 7 ML, tower of saviors account, Dokkan, WOTV
 
A
I'd have to see but idk
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-bloodbladeproc.1682794
I have a Psn account that I'm willing to trade
 
A
Nty not looking for anything of that sort, thanks for the offer anyways
Not selling? I have 2 Europe endgames I’d trade but I’d also top up with it to equal your account .
 
A
Not really, I'll look at your offer anyways tho if u want
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top