SOLD 707 Warlock - Epic Edition Midnight purchased -AOTC- 850k gold

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warlock
Original Owner
Yes
(84 reviews)

Relapze

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 23

(100%) (84 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 21, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking to sell my WOW account, as title states 8/8 heroic is cleared so you have AOTC and the mount, 850k gold, 3500 trader's tenders, 707 ilvl, 4 piece tier, maxed out reshi cloak, and epic edition ($100) of midnight. I thought I would have more time to play than I actually do, so just looking to make some of my money back.

https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/68d996ad5232e/

Please message me here with any questions, looking for $100 or best offer, paypal friends and family only
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top