• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

70% winrate ML account, highest rank myth glory 129*, 183 skins-for GI

Not Recently Bumped

Noelle-chan

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Czech Republic
Member Since
Mar 17, 2021
Last seen
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey guys. Trying to trade my ML account for genshin acc. Not selling, only trade.
I spent over 1000$ on this account.

Notable skins on my account:
Legend Saber, Legend Miya
Collector Wanwan
Many epic skins. You can check them ingame through my nickname in pictures. Will send all skins in pm after the resources finish downloading.
Really good wr: 70%+ on most champions+Overall wr 70,53%
Ex global Zilong (Season 8-Couldn't find screenshots, since it's been quite some time)

What I want:
Only EU
Would like an account with atleast 20 5*. Can be lower if great.
Looking for well maintained.
Should be high AR(50+)
5* Characters I mainly want:
Kazuha, Baal, Childe, Keqing
5* weapons I mainly want:
Freedom sworn, Mistsplitter, Thundering pulse.
The characters and weapons listed don't have to be all. It's just what I want.
Can be lower 5* if you have a lot of primogems or have big part of characters I listed and well built.
You can also send me different offers, but they better be good. :)

About trading: Won't go first unless you're well known or have great reviews. Or you pay for middle man (on EPICNPC only).

My discord is: helomen#9903

IMG_20220315_160604.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-15-15-40-48-231_com.mobile.legends.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-15-15-40-53-609_com.mobile.legends.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Accept me on dc Nirvan
 
Still available? If yes, do you have any skins for Angela or Aurora?
 
Back
Top