- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
I'm starting college again this fall, I have played wow since release, I am the original owner and I have all documentation that will be transferred upon the sale.
Account is epic'd out in PVP & PVE gear/MS/ & Fury Gear/ and has a pretty good epic prot set too.
This character has it all, and is doing well in arenas. The perfect warrior for whatever you enjoy doing most.
I am Pay-Pal Verified, and will only discuss this sale over the phone or vent/voice chat. So scammers don't waste your time
E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.
I'm asking 199$ which is really cheap for what this has.

Account is epic'd out in PVP & PVE gear/MS/ & Fury Gear/ and has a pretty good epic prot set too.
This character has it all, and is doing well in arenas. The perfect warrior for whatever you enjoy doing most.
I am Pay-Pal Verified, and will only discuss this sale over the phone or vent/voice chat. So scammers don't waste your time
E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.
I'm asking 199$ which is really cheap for what this has.

