70 Epic Human Paladin PVP server with a 29 twink!

Not Recently Bumped

Zacharybinx

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 22, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="font-size: 14pt">
70 Human Paladin PVP SERVER! Transfer UP
Has EPIC SETS for each spec!

Holy, Protection, Retribution, AND SHOCKADIN!

This character has it all! Season 3 to PVE Raid Gear and MORE!
I'm quitting wow as RL is too busy and I need some quick cash, I'm willing to go for as low as 250$'s but no lower. For what this has its definitely worth it.

375 Enchanting / Engineering!


Just Some of the Epics listed below:
<span style="color: #CC33CC">
Gorehowl
Obsidian Edged Blade
Shard of the Virtuous
King's Defender
Deadly Opal
Mazthoril Honor Shield
Gavel of Unearthed Secrets
Shockwave Truncheon
Light-Bearer's Faith Shield
Vengeful Gladiator's Scaled Helm
Tankatronic Goggles
Eternium Greathelm
Justicebringer 2000 Specs
Merciless Gladiator's Lamellar Helm
Barbed Choker of Discipline
Shining Chain of the Afterworld
Spaulders of Righteous
Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker
Gladiator's Lamellar Shoulders
Justicar Pauldrons
Gladiator's Lamellar Chestpiece
Breastplate of the Lightbinder
Vengeful Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece
Red Riding Hood's Cloak
Sergeant's Heavy Cape
Wrath Infused Gauntlets
Gloves of Quickening
Gauntlets of Renewed Hope
Justicar Gloves
Handguards of the Steady
Veteran's Lamellar Bracers
Whirlwind Bracers
Vindicator's Scaled Bracers
Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable
Lawbringer belt
Belt of Gale Force
Girdle of Ferocity
Veteran's Lamellar Belt
Girdle of Truth
Vindicator's Scaled Belt
Legplates of the Innocent
Stormsong Kilt
Vanquisher's Legplates
Eaglecrest Warboots
Acid Inscribed Greaves
Boots of Valiance
Wave-Crest Striders
Ferocious Swift-Kickers
Shermanar Great-Ring
Violet Signet of the Archmage
Ring of Convelesence
Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch
Pendant of the Violet Eye
Violet Badge
</span>

Email me at [email protected] (which is also my MSN messenger ID) if interested or have questions.

I am the original owner, and I have all documentation to provide to the buyer. We will speak either over ventrilo or phone to make sure scamming does not take place

Thanks
</span>


 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Message me on AIM when you see this. I will also be emailing you.
 
Back
Top