• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

7 S 49 A skins identity v acc

Not Recently Bumped

lu1uco

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 31, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
im looking to sell my IDV account! its an iOS naeu account with 7 S skins 49 A skins + 5 s accessories 26 A accessories.
It has lots of lim emotes, graffitis, etc because of how old it is. If I like your offer I’m willing to show you more on the account but here’s some of the skins I have!
My discord is mona#0002 message me there

Golden Ratio - painter LIMITED S
Golden Candle - soul weaver LIMITED S
Tonight or never - perfumer time limited shop skin (+ the accessory)
Judge - photographer LIMITED


A skins
Sands of time - perfumer COA
Sound wave - minds eyes COA
Surveyor - seer COA
Experienced huntsman - seer time limited
Crimson bride - perfumer LOGIC PATH LIMITED Picture woman - dream witch JUNJI ITO
Uninvited guest - ripper Edward scissor hands limited
Futaba sakura - mechanic LIMITED persona
Tsumiki mikan - doctor LIMITED DR2
+ lotsss more!!



it also has about 6000 fragments and most of the recharge rewards! I’m only looking for money offers!
 

Attachments

  • 0B4669E5-17CA-4E67-9420-9879294659E3.jpeg
    0B4669E5-17CA-4E67-9420-9879294659E3.jpeg
    837.5 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
im looking to sell my IDV account! its an iOS naeu account with 7 S skins 49 A skins + 5 s accessories 26 A accessories.
It has lots of lim emotes, graffitis, etc because of how old it is. If I like your offer I’m willing to show you more on the account but here’s some of the skins I have!
My discord is mona#0002 message me there

Golden Ratio - painter LIMITED S
Golden Candle - soul weaver LIMITED S
Tonight or never - perfumer time limited shop skin (+ the accessory)
Judge - photographer LIMITED


A skins
Sands of time - perfumer COA
Sound wave - minds eyes COA
Surveyor - seer COA
Experienced huntsman - seer time limited
Crimson bride - perfumer LOGIC PATH LIMITED Picture woman - dream witch JUNJI ITO
Uninvited guest - ripper Edward scissor hands limited
Futaba sakura - mechanic LIMITED persona
Tsumiki mikan - doctor LIMITED DR2
+ lotsss more!!



it also has about 6000 fragments and most of the recharge rewards! I’m only looking for money offers!
Hiii is this still for sale? I was wondering if 250$ would sound good if it is still for sale
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
im looking to sell my IDV account! its an iOS naeu account with 7 S skins 49 A skins + 5 s accessories 26 A accessories.
It has lots of lim emotes, graffitis, etc because of how old it is. If I like your offer I’m willing to show you more on the account but here’s some of the skins I have!
My discord is mona#0002 message me there

Golden Ratio - painter LIMITED S
Golden Candle - soul weaver LIMITED S
Tonight or never - perfumer time limited shop skin (+ the accessory)
Judge - photographer LIMITED


A skins
Sands of time - perfumer COA
Sound wave - minds eyes COA
Surveyor - seer COA
Experienced huntsman - seer time limited
Crimson bride - perfumer LOGIC PATH LIMITED Picture woman - dream witch JUNJI ITO
Uninvited guest - ripper Edward scissor hands limited
Futaba sakura - mechanic LIMITED persona
Tsumiki mikan - doctor LIMITED DR2
+ lotsss more!!



it also has about 6000 fragments and most of the recharge rewards! I’m only looking for money offers!
Thinking around 175$ or 150$? If not we can talk more on discord @Alvin#1075 if your interested!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
im looking to sell my IDV account! its an iOS naeu account with 7 S skins 49 A skins + 5 s accessories 26 A accessories.
It has lots of lim emotes, graffitis, etc because of how old it is. If I like your offer I’m willing to show you more on the account but here’s some of the skins I have!
My discord is mona#0002 message me there

Golden Ratio - painter LIMITED S
Golden Candle - soul weaver LIMITED S
Tonight or never - perfumer time limited shop skin (+ the accessory)
Judge - photographer LIMITED


A skins
Sands of time - perfumer COA
Sound wave - minds eyes COA
Surveyor - seer COA
Experienced huntsman - seer time limited
Crimson bride - perfumer LOGIC PATH LIMITED Picture woman - dream witch JUNJI ITO
Uninvited guest - ripper Edward scissor hands limited
Futaba sakura - mechanic LIMITED persona
Tsumiki mikan - doctor LIMITED DR2
+ lotsss more!!



it also has about 6000 fragments and most of the recharge rewards! I’m only looking for money offers!
$200-250 maybe?
I love the account it’s really good for me I hope I can buy it!! I added you on discord my name is i hate life#4942 !! Xx
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
i sent a friend request on discord ! I’m nat !
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
i added you on disc! im newshots ;D
 
omg!!! $150-200 maybe!?
 
L
:o that’s exactly how much I’m looking for. are you interested?!
K
I am!! I added your discord!! My user is kat! :D
Back
Top