Selling 69€ Ikonik skin+dance (No risks to lose it, 100% legit) Available: 1

Not Recently Bumped
Select Platform
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Nintendo
  4. Xbox
  5. Mobile
(136 reviews)

Moro22

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 82

(100%) (136 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Nov 27, 2015
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
EDIT: S10+ is here! 69€ instabuy (+ Western Union fee). Only 1 set available, 100% no risk to lose skin once you bought it ^.^



fortnite-samsung-galaxy-s10-come-riscattare-skin-ikonik-v6-365863.jpg


As the title. I would like to sell this bundle for return some money. I always choose Paypal, but for this time I need a payment method like Western Union, because I can't contact Epicgames for give me back the skin if you will get a Paypal's refund (One guy almost scammed me last time, getting a refund from them)

Proof of the purchase: (Italian language)


20190304_183244.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I don't see the skin in the store. I read that it's delayed. Probably 16th March it will come in the store
 
DHL said delayed to Monday 11/03 :(:( Still 3 days to wait
 
At the moment, best offer is 160$, as you can see.
(I didnt wrote, but my currency is €)

For everyone: you still have 2 days before I get the smartphone, if you want to try to go up this offer, write here or via PM. Thanks
 
Back
Top