Banned - Your threats of recalling accounts hoping you wont be banned dont work on me. I'm not personally effected if you do recall but know that I know of recent cases that Morgan Town PD has arrested people on charges of internet fraud so GL!
Who the hell do you think you are to talk to potential customers like that? Who expects to say ---> "It is quite simple. You offer me garbage and do not expect even a "hello". If you are looking trade, your character must be so insane, that I start to foam at the mouth. Even if it is that insane, I can guarantee you will be adding a heap of cash." And actually expect people to A. Respect them as a person B. Want to even talk to them period or C. Want to give them any attention over this account that apparently has no equal? Get a life man, remember where you started and learn how to talk to people. You catch more flies with honey.