6400GS or Better Characters | Rare Mounts | Rare Titles | Tons of Ach Points!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


I have no payout ceiling on any particular kind of account. With Cataclysm less than 2 months away though, do not expect the kind of prices people were selling accounts for 2-3 months or plan to get the kind of money your friend got for his account (hear this all the time).

I will honestly provide you with the BEST offer I can given the market and other involved circumstances.

If you want to deal with someone that has a long history of handling high-value accounts, speaks English well and can converse properly, and has a reputation that most envy, then look no further.

Please note, that I am here to provide you with a service and to provide my customers with a service. The difference between me and the rest of the resellers out there is that I realize that I can only be in business if you are properly taken care of, either as a seller, buyer or both. I am here to make sure you get out of your account safely and securely, while maintaining the knowledge that the funds that you receive for your account are free from harm (aka chargeback).

I look forward to doing business with you. Feel free to contact me via AIM/MSN if I am available and if I am not, please fill out a quote form at KHAccounts.net - #1 Destination For High-End World of Warcraft Accounts! Buy WoW Accounts, Sell WoW Accounts.

PLEASE NOTE :: I do not have the time to get back to every individual that fills out a quote form. If your account does not match the criteria that I am looking for, you will not receive a response back. Normally, if you do not here from me within 12 hours, I am not interested in your accounts.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
posting on your site but here is a quick info thing


1) Armory Link(s):
Boomkin - http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=225678
Dk Tank - http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=225685
Enhance Shammy http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=225686

2) Gear Summary:
Druid-6150gs - 4/5 t10 (264 ilevel) - his resto set has H-Trauma and H-Abicus, among other things (6114 Gs resto set - has some pvp and some boomkin gear - originally designed resto to be pvp spec)
DK Tank - 6080gs - 2/5 t10 (264)
Shammy - 5600 gs (a little less than 5600) (have token for 264 t10 in bag) - has some pvp gear as well because was designed to be only pvp, changed my mind

also have a 60 hunter on the account

3) Noteworthy stuff (rare mounts, titles, achievements, gold):
All toons have epic flying and dual spec. Have passenger rocket on dk, Kingslayer 25 druid, kingslayer 10/25 on dk, willing to put up to 75,000g on the account

if you need more info let me know

Before looking into any accounts, i was originally looking for $600-900 for the account. Verified Paypal required. PM me
 
posting on your site but here is a quick info thing


1) Armory Link(s):
Boomkin - http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=225678
Dk Tank - http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=225685
Enhance Shammy http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=225686

2) Gear Summary:
Druid-6150gs - 4/5 t10 (264 ilevel) - his resto set has H-Trauma and H-Abicus, among other things (6114 Gs resto set - has some pvp and some boomkin gear - originally designed resto to be pvp spec)
DK Tank - 6080gs - 2/5 t10 (264)
Shammy - 5600 gs (a little less than 5600) (have token for 264 t10 in bag) - has some pvp gear as well because was designed to be only pvp, changed my mind

also have a 60 hunter on the account

3) Noteworthy stuff (rare mounts, titles, achievements, gold):
All toons have epic flying and dual spec. Have passenger rocket on dk, Kingslayer 25 druid, kingslayer 10/25 on dk, willing to put up to 75,000g on the account

if you need more info let me know

Before looking into any accounts, i was originally looking for $600-900 for the account. Verified Paypal required. PM me
 
Back
Top