- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Armory: http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/898023
Holy PvP Gear: Wrathful Shoulders, Helm, T1 Weapon, Shield, and Libram -- Relentless Chest, Gloves, Pants -- Full Wrathful Offset
Holy PvE Gear: Full ToGC25M | ToC25M | ICC10M | ICC25M
Vanity: Full T6 + Bulwark of Azzinoth
Titles: Blood Guard (old school PvP title), Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Champion of the Naaru, Conqueror, Hand of A'dal, Starcaller, Twilight Vanquisher, of the Ashen Verdict, of the Nightfall, the Argent Champion, the Patient.
Mounts: Rusted Proto Drake (310%), Blue Drake, Black Drake, Mechano-hog, Red Proto Drake
This account was purchased from the Original Owner and every piece of information has been verified. I have the Original Owner's ID in the event you have any issues with the account.
I am looking for $550 EVEN for this account. I will only take Paypal if you have incredible reputation. Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank transfer if not.
