Selling $600 skyblock 15B Nw Cata 34 Sa 50 Slayers 9,9,9,7,4,4 Hotm 7 garden 15 hotf 7

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Store
Account
Original Owner
No

T33

(148 reviews)

T33

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 173

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Jordan
Member Since
Oct 24, 2022
Last seen

T33

Country
Jordan
Multiple Accounts
1

Selling this MVP+ Hypixel Skyblock​

account Full access​

​

I will provide you with the email and the password and anything that relates to the account​

when the trade is complete I'm willing to help you change everything.​

The account has:​

​

Ign adbluedrinker​

Net Worth 15.12B​

Skill Average 50.3​

Slayers 9,9,9,7,4,4​

Catacombs 34​

Hotm 7​

Garden 15​

HotF 7​

Magical Power 311​

​

SOLO IN PROFILE ​

adbluedrinker_Grapes_gear.png
adbluedrinker_Grapes_accessories.png
adbluedrinker_Grapes_pets.png
adbluedrinker_Grapes_skills.png
adbluedrinker_Grapes_dungeons.png
adbluedrinker_Grapes_slayers.png

​

if your payment method is not in the following DM me we can figure something out​

PRICE: 600$ INCLUDING TAXES I only accept crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe, Orange Money, Skrill, Neteller, Cliq, Visa, and MasterCard. If you wish to use a middleman, I will not pay taxes.​

I can accept PayPal ​

If you want to trust me and go first, that is up to you (benefits both of us)​

I have vouchers on this site and off-site​

FOR MORE INFORMATION, ADD ME ON DIS T3T2#8142 OR t3t2​

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/GFM9szuTKA
Username: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard
Back
Top