2x MVP+ Hypixel SkyBlock CO-OP Accounts
11.08B Combined Net Worth | LVL 258 & 222
Full Access
I will provide the email, password, and everything related to the accounts.
Once the trade is complete, I'm willing to help you change all account information.
ACCOUNT #1 — iNeedRichWife
IGN iNeedRichWife
Rank MVP+
Net Worth 8.33B
SkyBlock Level 258
Skill Average 44.1
Slayers 8 / 6 / 6 / 7
Catacombs 22
SKILLS
Combat 39
Farming 34
Mining 60
Foraging 50
Fishing 20
Enchanting 60
Alchemy 50
Taming 56
Carpentry 50
Runecrafting 22
Heart of the Mountain 10
Garden 15
Heart of the Forest 6
CO-OP IN PROFILE
ACCOUNT #2 — MeowForFun
IGN MeowForFun
Rank MVP+
Net Worth 2.75B
SkyBlock Level 222
Skill Average 42.5
Slayers 9 / 6 / 7 / 5
Catacombs 20
SKILLS
Combat 37
Farming 47
Mining 60
Foraging 54
Fishing 20
Enchanting 60
Alchemy 23
Taming 55
Carpentry 50
Runecrafting 19
Heart of the Mountain 8
Garden 15
Heart of the Forest 7
CO-OP IN PROFILE
COMBINED STATS
Combined Net Worth: 11.08B
SkyBlock Levels: 258 / 222
Skill Averages: 44.1 / 42.5
Catacombs: 22 / 20
Both accounts have MVP+ rank and CO-OP profiles.
If your payment method is not listed below, DM me and we can figure something out.
PRICE: 600$ INCLUDING TAXES
I accept Crypto, Bank Transfer, Paysafe, Orange Money, Skrill, Neteller, CliQ, Visa and MasterCard.
I can also accept PayPal.
If you want to use a middleman, I will not pay the middleman fees.
If you want to trust me and go first, that is entirely up to you.
I have vouchers on-site and off-site.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, ADD ME ON Dis: T3T2#8142 OR t3t2
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
ID# 587306296269602935
Telegram: https://www.t.me/Diablo_gamer
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- bitcoin
- crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard
