60 dwarf pally twink - scarab brooch, avg ilv 75.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

kathrynomg

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
New Zealand
Member Since
Nov 21, 2010
Last seen
Country
New Zealand
Multiple Accounts
0
Was going to make a full BIS AV twink, then life kind of caught up and i don't have enough spare time to complete it, but it does have gear for all specs, although I only specced it as prot for the first time post 4.0.3a so it's not as good as the other two. Vanilla capped account, so doesn't need to have xp turned off for bgs. I have the cd keys/photo id etc... Seeing I don't have rep, I think I'd rather have a repped buyer, so I can just go first and not have to worry about all that paranoia. Paypal would be best I think, I don't have a western union account ^^ Not exactly expecting huge $ for it, so just msg me offers, aim is kathrynomg. The account has about 1k gold on it, some old world mats/patterns to sell but nothing spectacular.

Anyway, the interesting part, the gear, some of which is now unobtainable: Not all of it is shown in the profiles, I'll list the extras below.

Holy: Level 60 Dwarf Paladin - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
Ret: Level 60 Dwarf Paladin - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
Prot: Level 60 Dwarf Paladin - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

Has mats for t2.5 shoulders/boots..just needs rep. Also has mats for the Eternal Justice 1h/cape, and some honour if you wanted the FM set. Has an unused Syncretist's Sigil helm chant from ZG that I assume is no longer obtainable also.

Gear not in profiles...
Necks: Prestor's Talisman of Connivery, Angelista's Charm, and the Head of Ossarian to turn in for any of those necks if you want them.
Weapons: Earthshaker, Finkle's Lava Dredger, Warblade of the Hakkari MH, Obsidian Edged Blade, Taran Icebreaker, Trance Stone offhand.
Rings: Ring of Eternal Justice, a couple of the old blue ZG rings
Trinkets: Fetish of Chitinous Spikes, Burst of Knowledge (if you prefer stats to the use on ToEP)

---------- Post added 11-27-2010 at 12:24 AM ----------

>< having trouble getting the edit to work, sorry for the double post, just awnted to say please leave a msg here before msging on AIM so i know who you are, also! account hasn't used its 10 day bc trial.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/420325-scammer-deanmachine-frostyenema.html
talking :)
 
bump, on again now.

---------- Post added 11-27-2010 at 11:00 PM ----------

one last bump, selling it for $10 if theres no more offers in the next couple hours!

---------- Post added 11-27-2010 at 11:01 PM ----------

oop, apparently an edit, not a bump :P whoops!
 
^^ will consider any serious offers from repped buyers, mostly just want somebody to get some use out of it :P current offer is $10. going shopping in a min, but feel free to leave a msg on aim and ill get back to you whenever im home.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top