Selling 60💲 | 271⭐ MVP+ Bedwars Account

Not Recently Bumped
Filter
OG
Original Owner
No

StarShop

Level 43

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jan 14, 2023
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone,

I'm selling the following BEDWARS account (I will provide email, password and security answers so that the account is completely owned by the buyer. You can change everything, so the account won't be mine anymore):

- IGN: zagorel******* (DM me on Discord for the IGN)
-
MVP+ rank on Hypixel
-⭐️ 271 stars on Hypixel's Bedwars⭐️
- 2.24 FKDR
- 133 network level



Price: 60$ including taxes


❗ I have +100 vouches in my Minecraft shop. Add me on Discord (rokuu0645) so I can show them to you. You can also see my EpicNPC's posts.
❗ I can accept doing the deal with EpicNPC's middleman, but the buyer will have to pay all the middleman's taxes if he wants to use it.



➡️ To buy the account, create a middleman trade or contact me on Discord: rokuu0645

Some photos of interest: zagorelapogaca
6758359-2df299bf04c9f2ddbf145eac2d203586.png

6758356-a0f8a3268b18ec10195d7304dc028133.png
 
Back
Top