5x60 201 DH Lots of transmogs etc. $50

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 22, 2014
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I haven't played this in a long time and I'm 100% positive I won't be going back so time to sell it off. Paypal is how I need to be paid.

Demon Hunter: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/6151f40b7dc05

Death Knight: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/6151f646569e5

Warlock: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/6151f5ee40c6a

Shaman: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/6151f5d1c5bf5

Rogue: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/6151f58ab9297

There is also a 51 Druid Highmountain Tauren. 43 BE Paladin, 42 BE Mage, 39 BE Hunter, 39 BE Monk. There is probably a few mounts/pets worth mentioning but looking at this list I barely remember what's what. I know the depleted kyperium rocket was rather expensive, and this Felsteel Annihilator took awhile to get. I think this wandering ancient isn't available anymore as well? I can't remember how much gold is on the account. I have several warglaive of azeroth pieces on different characters but only one hand sadly. The free one time change of the bnet tag is still available if that matters to you.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
10/10 seller, very friendly!

Thank you for the fast transaction :)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top