• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

5star character c4~c6 Please.

Not Recently Bumped

pokemonyuhi

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 25

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Japan
Member Since
Sep 20, 2021
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - banned dustoregaming
eula c6 130$
 
Banned - banned dustoregaming
i have c5 raiden and c6 eula
 
P
価格?
B
eula c6 130$
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Add me on Line - Zenfighter360
Add me on Discord - Zenfighter12
I have an account within your budget
 
Thank you for contacting us.
The value of the Japanese currency has plummeted again, so we can only pay 80usd at most.
Please contact me again only if you are willing to sell it for about $80.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
DM me on discord! My user is Rayiichi, I might have some accounts you would like!
 
edit.png
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I Have an account with following characters
You can add me on discord at : A1dan#0454 or msg me on epicnpc
  1. Raiden shogun Bennett Roasaria Razor Kaeya Heizou Noelle Lisa Amber Sayu Sara Beidou
 
I have a Kazuha C4 account if you are interested! I've sent you a DM
 
Back
Top