5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

dmaownsyou

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 130

(100%) (131 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 5, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear - SOLD

I am looking to sell a hardmode ready orc hunter. He has only one item below 258, death's choice. He has 11/12 icc achievements for both 10 and 25, also has insanity, and all the ulduar hard modes. The buyer will also receive a link to my world of logs, with many top 50 dps parses that should get you into any guild that needs a hunter.

There is also an 80 deathknight on the account, different server but solid gear.

Necessary info -

Ownership: Purchased from KHaccounts.net, was transferred to a fresh account by myself. I have all the necessary info.
Cooldowns: All are up.
Titles: Astral Walker, Starcaller, etc.
Mounts: Ironbound, Rusted, Amani Warebear, brewfest mount + others
Achievements: About 5k
Vanity: Full t6
Badges: ~10 frost (no longer needs any frost badge gear however) ~100 triumph
Professions: All 450 - JC, Alch, FA, Cooking, Fishing
Gold: ~7k

Armory -
Hunter: http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/4892495
I have a few different gear sets for the hunter, including one with Mjolnir Runestone that will softcap you for armor pen. Technically this with 2 piece t9 and t10 is a little bit higher dps than the armoried setup (mainly because it is a little below hit cap). With some regemming they'd basically be equal. Both sets are about 11.5k dps on the spread sheet.

Deathknight: http://www.armoryx.com/anonymous-wow-profile/1172180

Pic -
4386317574_3981931479_o.jpg


Price -
$400 Western union
$450 Paypal
Paypal will only be accepted if you have around the same amount of rep I have, and are trust who verified, otherwise western union only. You will not receive the account info until the money is in my hand.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #660000"><span style="font-size: 20pt">Post here first</span></span></span></span>, otherwise I will not respond on aim. If you do not have rep, don't aim me asking for the real armory. There is enough info here for you to determine whether you are interested or not. Once I verify you are legit, I will be happy to show you in game and link an armory.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: 5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear

Thanks man, awesome hunter.
 
Banned - Previously Banned Scammer (220.233.183.36)
Re: 5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear

post
 
Banned - scammer - multiple accounts
Re: 5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear

post
 
Re: 5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHAccounts.net</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Such a sexy guy. I would marry him if I was homo! </div></div>

rofl........ this one caught me by surprise....
 
Re: 5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear

nice char
 
Re: 5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear

Such a sexy guy. I would marry him if I was homo!
 
Re: 5992 Gearscore Hunter - 4 piece sanc t10 (ilvl 264) + rusted & ib, warbear

Posting.
 
Back
Top