• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

58K power, 3rd Hokage, 4* Sage Naruto, S16 LA server

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 1, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
evel 90, 59k power, Top 10 in server, early server never needed merger

Event Ninja:
Sailor Sak 3*
Iruka 4*
Hiruzen 3rd Hokage 3*
Cursed blood hidan 30/80
9 Tail Nar 2* 6/50
Shikimaru Make-Out Paradise 2*

Edo Tensei:
Kabuto
Ginkaku
16/80 Itachi Susanoo Frags

Kage: 700+ SS into Kage
Kage Gaara 4*
Killer Bee 3* 40/100
Mei 3*
Chojuro 3* 20/100
Mifune 3* 20/100
Danzo 3*
Ay 12/80 (Frags only)

Sage:
Sage Nar 4*
Sasori 100 Puppets 3*
Orochi KT 3*
Ao 4* 100/200

Tendo:
Tendo 76/80
WB Asuma 4* 160/200
Kakashi BS 3* 60/100
Chikushido 3*
Ningendo 3*
Jigokudo 3*
Gakido 3*

Every other rare ninjas except Chiyo 100 puppets. Lot's of frags of other ninjas. 7 gold summons. Only 9 Seals right now, but very easy to farm them. Spent a lot of money here, looking to stop playing though.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
60.5K Power now. Looking for $150.
 
Last edited:
Moving down to $200 OBO now. Please reach out. This account has everything. Level 90, top 10 power. Early, active server, never needed merge. 90+ ninjas. 4* rares, 5* rares, super rares. Everything in between. Still have 4k ingots too almost $100 value there. 2 rename cards. Holler at me, I'm not trying to get low balled here, but I'm just tired of playing and want to sell it so I don't have to update it daily lol.
 
I'm looking for $250 OBO on this.
 
Last edited:
I'm willing to go semi-low ball here. In-game I have 4k ingots which in and of itself is about a $100 recharge. Not to mention all the ninjas, all the power, all the time, and money put in already, etc, etc. Please PM me if interested.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top