- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Not going to much into detail. Nothing special about the Mage achievement wise, if you want an armory contact me on AIM. Post here before contacting me.
Only want $100 for this (paypal verified if you have rep, WU, if you dont have rep).
If you want to buy it you will make a new account with the last name that I give you and I will pay to have the mage put onto your new account after payment is made. (nobody's CC but mine is touching my account)
Only want $100 for this (paypal verified if you have rep, WU, if you dont have rep).
If you want to buy it you will make a new account with the last name that I give you and I will pay to have the mage put onto your new account after payment is made. (nobody's CC but mine is touching my account)
