![]() |
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account |
Details:
1- Channel is full active with 570k Subs. No strike, no warning. All clean.
2- Channel is eligible for monetization again after few weeks. Previous request was rejected due to Copied content.
3- BTC/CRYPTOS as payment. Otherwise Wire.
4- I have 4 years plus documented trusted history here so all safe.
5- All relevant screenshots uploaded.
6- Channel can be verified on your given Name on extra payment if required.
SCAMMERS should stay away. I have a lot of experience dealing with them.
For quick chat Skype me: fdeconsultants
Thanks
1- Channel is full active with 570k Subs. No strike, no warning. All clean.
2- Channel is eligible for monetization again after few weeks. Previous request was rejected due to Copied content.
3- BTC/CRYPTOS as payment. Otherwise Wire.
4- I have 4 years plus documented trusted history here so all safe.
5- All relevant screenshots uploaded.
6- Channel can be verified on your given Name on extra payment if required.
SCAMMERS should stay away. I have a lot of experience dealing with them.
For quick chat Skype me: fdeconsultants
Thanks
Last edited:

