Selling my Wuwa account because I'm trying to spend more time on my uni work :>
Has
S6 Qingxiao + Sign
S3 Hiyuki + Sign
S1 Mornye
S0 Jingran + Sign
S0 YYXL + Sign
S0 Suisui
S0 Cartethyia + Sign
S0 Ciaccona
S0 Aemeath + Sign
S0 Chisa + Sign
S0 Lucilla + Sign
S0 Phoebe
S0 Zani + Sign
S0 Yinlin + Sign
S1 Jihnsi + Sign
S0 Changli + Sign
S0 Camellya + Sign
S0 Xiangli Yao
S0 Shorekeeper + Sign
S0 Cantarella
S0 Augusta + Sign
S0 Lynae
S0 Iuno
S0 Denia + Sign
So loads of really powerful teams!
Connected to gmail + Kuro (will both be fully surrendered).
Payment via Wise/PayPal FnF // MM fee is on buyer
If interested please contact me! I do not bite
Pictures will be posted when I am home from uni <3
Has
S6 Qingxiao + Sign
S3 Hiyuki + Sign
S1 Mornye
S0 Jingran + Sign
S0 YYXL + Sign
S0 Suisui
S0 Cartethyia + Sign
S0 Ciaccona
S0 Aemeath + Sign
S0 Chisa + Sign
S0 Lucilla + Sign
S0 Phoebe
S0 Zani + Sign
S0 Yinlin + Sign
S1 Jihnsi + Sign
S0 Changli + Sign
S0 Camellya + Sign
S0 Xiangli Yao
S0 Shorekeeper + Sign
S0 Cantarella
S0 Augusta + Sign
S0 Lynae
S0 Iuno
S0 Denia + Sign
So loads of really powerful teams!
Connected to gmail + Kuro (will both be fully surrendered).
Payment via Wise/PayPal FnF // MM fee is on buyer
If interested please contact me! I do not bite
Pictures will be posted when I am home from uni <3
Last edited:
