Hi everyone! Looking to sell a YouTube channel. If you need any more screenshots - let me know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14-7gZaNUtahZNa4c9x2GQ?view_as=subscriber
https://i.imgur.com/CBqOkvm.png
REASONS TO BUY FROM ME:
Bitcoin is the only payment method I accept.
Buyout price: $375
Terms of Sale:
All sales are final. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
I am not responsible for the content that you will be uploading to the channel.
You will receive a working YouTube channel through the ownership transfer method - You're invited as a owner and in 24 hours you become the primary owner of the account and you remove me from the owner list.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14-7gZaNUtahZNa4c9x2GQ?view_as=subscriber
- 52k subscribers
- Monetization IN REVIEW (1600 Watch Hours are needed to be reviewed)
- Own Content
https://i.imgur.com/CBqOkvm.png
REASONS TO BUY FROM ME:
- Supermoderator of the forum
- 2800+ Feedback
- 6 years old account
Bitcoin is the only payment method I accept.
Buyout price: $375
Terms of Sale:
All sales are final. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
I am not responsible for the content that you will be uploading to the channel.
You will receive a working YouTube channel through the ownership transfer method - You're invited as a owner and in 24 hours you become the primary owner of the account and you remove me from the owner list.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin
Last edited:

