SOLD 522 Arms Warr,369k Simdps,Awake Heroic Raids Exp, Legendary weap,$190

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warrior
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1720754798645.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/6690a2c9c0408


(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Warrior has cleared Heroic Awakened Aberrus and Amirdrassil raids this Season. Has not killed Heroic Raszageth yet.

Has 4/5 Tiers equipped (still has charges in Catalyst if you want the Helm converted), have Fyrakk Legendary weapon crafted, and still has 6 buillions in the bags for THREE items of your choice from vendors.

Asking price: $190 (Paypal, Skrill and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime. Comes with both free Server transfer of your choice and Character Rename).

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top