https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/669159a171e67
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)
Season 4: Hunter has Heroic experience on all 3 raids and at least 1st 3 on each Mythic raid.
Season 3: Hunter has 9/9 Normal 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic Amirdrassil experience. Appearance is in his bags:
Currently, has 535 Neltharax weapon from Bullion and 5 pieces of Tier equipped, Heroic Neltharion's Trinket (which is BiS for MM), Kurog trinket from Bullion and Awakened Ominous Trinket equipped .
Trinket list:
Asking price: $180 (Paypal, Skrill and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime. Comes with both free Server transfer of your choice and Character Rename).
I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Just PM if you have any other questions.
Last edited:
