Selling 519.5 Enh Shaman,329k Simdps, Grief Ominous Nelth trinks, Bullions $150

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Shaman
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1720850660836.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/669219210f66c

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Season 4: Currently has 7/8 Heroic Awakened Vault and 9/9 Heroic Awakened Amirdrassil and Aberrus experience.

Season 3: Shaman has 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic (Aotc Fyrakk) and 3/9 Mythic Amirdrassil experience. Also has appeearnce from quest in the bag:

aotc fyrakk.jpg


Has 4 pieces of Awakened Tier equipped, 2 Heroic 515 Weapons (Mainhand is from Council) weapon,and Ominous, Grieftorch and Neltharion's trinket from Bullions.

Also still have 6 Bullions for THREE item of your choice, from the Bullion trader:

bullion.jpg


Asking price: $150 (Paypal, Skrill and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime. Comes with both free Server transfer of your choice and Character Rename).

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top