SOLD 506 Havoc DH, 266k Simdps, 4pc S4 Tier, 515ilvl Weapon, $215

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Demon Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1714953568791.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/66381dd97db38

Old Season 3 Gear (showing Season 3 Augury)

1714354221999.png


Pre-season 4 gear (to show some gear not currently equipped)

https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/660629e73af81

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

DH has 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic (Aotc: Fyrakk) Season 3 Amirdrassil experience. Also has appearance in bag:

aotc fyrakk.jpg


Season 4: Cleared 9/9 Heroic Awakened Aberrus.

Have 1 Spark of Awakening available, also has 4 pieces of Tier (some are in bags), Heroic Trinket from Council, Heroic Cataclysmic trinket from Smolderon and Heroic Trinket from Fyrakk.

Also still have 2 Bullion in bag:

1714954003870.png


Asking price: $215 (Paypal, Skrill and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime. Comes with both free Server transfer of your choice and Character Rename).

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top