503 Errors

Not Recently Bumped

Sanit1351

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(100%) (17 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 7, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Lately whenever I go to try and open a thread I always seem to get 503 Service Unavailable errors. It happens in threads all across the forums.

Not sure if this is anything you can fix Mike, but I figured I'd mention it anyways.

http://i.imgur.com/LBstp.png

^ A picture of exactly what comes up. Ignore the Facebook, EJ Hunter Thread & Engineering Leveling guide tabs, was too lazy to crop even further :D
 
If you have too many connections to the site, the firewall might be temp blocking your from the site. Next time it happens, PM me and I'll check your IP to see if its blocked on the server.
 
Back
Top