SOLD 500 Dev Evoker, 271k Dps, 4pc S4 Tier, BiS Heroic Nelth Trink, 1 Spark $210

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
High End
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1714899590725.png



1714899845686.png



(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Evoker has 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic (Aotc: Fyrakk) Amirdrassil experience in Season 3 and has 7/8 Heroic Vault and 9/9 Heroic Aberrus exp in Season 4. Has 4 Tier pieces of Season 4 equipped, Heroic Neltharion trinket which is BiS and 1 Season 4 Spark in the inventory. Also still has 2 Bullion for trinket puchase:

1714899773315.png



Asking price: $210 (Paypal, Skrill and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime. Comes with both free Server transfer of your choice and Character Rename).

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top