WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I would like to offer my DC Dark Legion Account.
- Server 427 - top 10
- VIP 11
- 50+ mil power
- Max Joker, red Riddler, many other max characters, decent progress towards PvP, can maintain top 10 on server, usually top 20 interserver
Send me a message if you are interrested, I can give more info. I would let it go for 150 even though I spent more than 10 times more.
- Server 427 - top 10
- VIP 11
- 50+ mil power
- Max Joker, red Riddler, many other max characters, decent progress towards PvP, can maintain top 10 on server, usually top 20 interserver
Send me a message if you are interrested, I can give more info. I would let it go for 150 even though I spent more than 10 times more.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Revolut
Last edited:
