5★ characters were obtained - 62 (considering consts,but not the main character and Aloy/manekin),
5★ weapons - 17 (with main character sign)
Enough currency for 44 wishes as of today. 36 pulls spent on the limited banner.
*Traveler - Aether (male) | Europe server
Full details for 4★ and above can be found in the screenshots.
Personal old F2P account from 2020. I started actively playing on it around the Sumeru release (it's a twin account). I just don’t have enough time to maintain it anymore. It has never been shared with anyone, and zero top-ups were made. It's pretty lucky with artifacts (many aren't shown because they don't quite fit existing builds), and it has a lot of build variations for different weapons. Akasha screenshots are included. Fully ready for all end-game combat content: Imaginarium Theater, Spiral Abyss, and Stygian Onslaught are cleared for max rewards
In the permanent "To Temper Thyself and Journey Far" event, the following constellations have already been claimed: Nilou, Albedo, Ganyu, Tartaglia, and Lyney. All the other characters are still available for selection.
Most of the end-game clearance is verified by screenshots from July 26, 2026. I’m still clearing everything for max rewards to this day, and Snezhnaya (v7.0) is explored (~96%)
No links attached, I’m giving it away with a brand new, empty email. Feel free to ask any questions - I can even record a video if you need proof. I'm fine with doing the deal without a local middleman.
5★ weapons - 17 (with main character sign)
Enough currency for 44 wishes as of today. 36 pulls spent on the limited banner.
*Traveler - Aether (male) | Europe server
Full details for 4★ and above can be found in the screenshots.
In the permanent "To Temper Thyself and Journey Far" event, the following constellations have already been claimed: Nilou, Albedo, Ganyu, Tartaglia, and Lyney. All the other characters are still available for selection.
Most of the end-game clearance is verified by screenshots from July 26, 2026. I’m still clearing everything for max rewards to this day, and Snezhnaya (v7.0) is explored (~96%)
No links attached, I’m giving it away with a brand new, empty email. Feel free to ask any questions - I can even record a video if you need proof. I'm fine with doing the deal without a local middleman.
Payment options:
- bitcoin
- 18u4KWyDUjaYFCvRrvmtECChv8qDpcJ1GC
Attachments
-
xd.jpg493 KB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 21_32_12.webp1,006.6 KB -
gmm.jpg140.1 KB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 21_30_01.png1.9 MB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 21_30_12.png1.9 MB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 21_30_46.png1.6 MB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 21_30_52.png1.6 MB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 21_31_02.png1.6 MB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 21_37_43.png953.3 KB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 21_37_56.png953.9 KB -
Genshin Impact 19.07.2026 5_06_25.png2.5 MB -
ouran's Profile _ Akasha System - Opera 20.07.2026 2_34_07.png836.6 KB -
Neuvillette-68573124827b14510f35311b.png2.9 MB -
Mualani-6a5d0f3649f27837df67bf7b (1).png2.6 MB -
Mualani-6a5d0f3649f27837df67bf7b.png2.5 MB -
Mualani-69dc0b1152f922fd84c07e9b.png2.6 MB -
Skirk-6a5d0df049f27837df67ba16.png2.8 MB -
Ganyu-69dc17da52f922fd84c09eff.png2.2 MB -
Tighnari-67e31a31827b14510f3356fc.png2.5 MB -
Arataki Itto-6819674f827b14510fde73e3.png2.9 MB -
Keqing-67cb529f827b14510fc7e9dd.png2.3 MB -
Xiangling-69dc1de552f922fd84c0ad78.png2.4 MB -
Hu Tao-6a5d0e6749f27837df67bc66.png2.2 MB -
Hu Tao-692c8db0b2313cf512db2959.png2.2 MB
Last edited:
