- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
I am looking for Alliance characters mainly. I will be paying $30 less for toons that are Horde as I will have to faction change them.
I do not care if you are the OO of the account, but it better be secure as heck and an ID and/or CD-Keys are preferred.
At this time, I am paying $150 per Alliance and $120 per Horde (Covering Paypal fees as well). They must be level 85 and must have 310% flying.
I do not care about anything else.
If you are looking to unload a crappy 85 quickly, hit me up
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
I am looking for Alliance characters mainly. I will be paying $30 less for toons that are Horde as I will have to faction change them.
I do not care if you are the OO of the account, but it better be secure as heck and an ID and/or CD-Keys are preferred.
At this time, I am paying $150 per Alliance and $120 per Horde (Covering Paypal fees as well). They must be level 85 and must have 310% flying.
I do not care about anything else.
If you are looking to unload a crappy 85 quickly, hit me up
