WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this high end PvE Rogue, here is some more info about it:
DISCORD CONTACT: MarkoDK#0870
General Info:
- Server: Illidan
- Faction: Horde
- Race: Blood Elf
Gear Info:
- 270 Max Item Level, 266 BiS (4p)
- 278/272 Weapons- UNTY 291 + Celerity Loop 291
- Full 265 Conduits
- BiS Trinkets ( Cache of Acquired Treasures + Secret Tehnique) + 265 Toxin/Bells
Feel free to contact to talk about price!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
DISCORD CONTACT: MarkoDK#0870
General Info:
- Server: Illidan
- Faction: Horde
- Race: Blood Elf
Gear Info:
- 270 Max Item Level, 266 BiS (4p)
- 278/272 Weapons- UNTY 291 + Celerity Loop 291
- Full 265 Conduits
- BiS Trinkets ( Cache of Acquired Treasures + Secret Tehnique) + 265 Toxin/Bells
Feel free to contact to talk about price!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
