4b might account with 1m of each t5 troop type. 10m of each t4 and 50m of each t2. Mythic champ gear and all heroes gold (Including all 11k’s)
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Dervesh
D
if available ? how is price ? see images please
Lucky04
L
Dosent work
I
Sorry try: Ember Ninja#3478
My bad forgot about the space
Lucky04
L
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Do you have line or discord by any chance ?
I
yep, my discord: emberninja#3478
Lucky04
L
Is account still for sale?
I
Yep, I don’t have the screenshots anymore but it is still available
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
My bad forgot about the space