Selling 480 Unholy DK,214k Simdps,AotC+3M exp,5pc Tier,Legendary Weapon, $200

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Deathknight
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1708802531436.png



https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/65da40f380585

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Death Knight has 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic Amirdrassil experience. Appearance is in his bags:

aotc fyrakk.jpg


Also has Fyr'alath Weapon unlocked:

1708802106287.png


Has 5 pieces of Tier equipped, and Heroic trinkets Pip's from Council and Ambersoul from Smolderon.

Asking price: $200 (Paypal, Skrill and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime. Comes with both free Server transfer of your choice and Character Rename).

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top