478 BM Hunter,100k Simdps,2+2Sev and 4 Exp Corruption,6/12M+AotC,Flying,$150

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
120 hunter sim.png



https://safe-armory.com/5f75c00c17a3c/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 478 bag ilvl, but will have 476 ilvl for max dps:

120 hunter stats.png


Character has BFA Flying, 6/12 Mythic Ny'alotha experience (Shad'har, Hivemind and Ra-den), has a Rank 15 Legendary cloak with 12 upgrades (+36 Corruption resist), has AotC and Mount in bags.

aotc mount.png


Trinket list:

120 hunter trinkets.png


Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

120 hunter essences.png


Reputations:

120 hunter rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $150 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 45+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • severe corruption.png
    severe corruption.png
    42.5 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A+ Trader

Very efficient, he will help you all the way on the transaction. Superb trader and cheap too!! Will go for seconds!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top