Looking to buy a decked out ret paladin...
Must be ilvl 475 or better
Must have great CR (80+)
Must have BiS corruptions (example: Masterful)
- paying extra for Legion glad mount
- paying extra if has PVP and PVE set
Note: The $800 budget does NOT mean I will be paying that amount if you offer something which isnt exactly what I am looking for.
Paying Paypal FnF. May also be willing to offer a monster 480 DH with Mage towers, Legendaries, and RBG titles+achieves or a 480 Glad mage
Contact info below
Must be ilvl 475 or better
Must have great CR (80+)
Must have BiS corruptions (example: Masterful)
- paying extra for Legion glad mount
- paying extra if has PVP and PVE set
Note: The $800 budget does NOT mean I will be paying that amount if you offer something which isnt exactly what I am looking for.
Paying Paypal FnF. May also be willing to offer a monster 480 DH with Mage towers, Legendaries, and RBG titles+achieves or a 480 Glad mage
Contact info below
Last edited:
