WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
PRICE: $150
COMMENT ON THIS THREAD BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME!
It is an iLvL toon that is mostly ready for raid and high Mythic+ keys, just needs some corruptions to really excel. Regardless, it is a very strong Hunter. I have acquired a better Hunter, so I have no use for this one any longer--hence the sell. THIS IS NOT A VANITY ACCOUNT(a screenshot of the mounts will be in the listing).
Please contact me with any questions you might have: Voldeport#5047 (Discord)
https://safe-armory.com/5f07e7db9eb08/character
EDIT: Added Discord contact information.
EDIT 2: Final Price Drop
COMMENT ON THIS THREAD BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME!
It is an iLvL toon that is mostly ready for raid and high Mythic+ keys, just needs some corruptions to really excel. Regardless, it is a very strong Hunter. I have acquired a better Hunter, so I have no use for this one any longer--hence the sell. THIS IS NOT A VANITY ACCOUNT(a screenshot of the mounts will be in the listing).
Please contact me with any questions you might have: Voldeport#5047 (Discord)
https://safe-armory.com/5f07e7db9eb08/character
EDIT: Added Discord contact information.
EDIT 2: Final Price Drop
Last edited:
