475 Havoc DH,83k Simdps,AotC+Mount+4/12M exp,R15+4 cloak,Flying,$150

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1601685792224.png


https://safe-armory.com/5f7cbb8d2b285/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 475 bag and equipped ilvl:

120 dh stats.png


Character has BFA Flying, 4/12 Mythic Ny'alotha experience (Shad'har), has AotC and Mount in bags.

aotc mount.png


Trinket list:

120 dh trinkets.png


Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.) and Reputations:

120 dh essence dps.png



Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $150 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great communication!!! Quick delivery!!

Great seller, will buy from again!!! Quick delivery!
 
Price reduced, since Corruptions will be removed on prepatch.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top