SOLD 475 Fury Warrior with Unstarted Fyr'alath weap, 192k Simdps, AotC, etc, $285

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warrior
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1708549036845.png



https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/65d66439a5ab9

(showing 477 coz of unupgraded Fyr'alath in bag)

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime.)

Warrior has 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic (Aotc: Fyrakk) Amirdrassil experience. Appearance is in the bags:

aotc fyrakk.jpg


Has UNUPGRADED (not even equipped to start the quest chain yet) Fyr'alath weapon in bag:

1708549477726.png


(will be gradually doing the quest chain to completion until Warrior is sold, PM for inquiries)

Also has 4 pieces of Tier equipped, Heroic 2x2H weapons, Heroic Cataclysmic Band from Smolderon.

Asking price: $285 (Paypal, Skrill and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion and Gametime. Comes with both free Server transfer of your choice and Character Rename).

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website, since March 2017!) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing!

Awesome and patient and easy to work with!!!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top