WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello friends! I'm selling my DH account. I am not the original owner but I bought it for $550 from another trusted community member a little while ago. Here's the original link where I bought it: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/475...ying-aotc-faceless-one-title-wod-xmo.1661396/
The character was transferred to a new battle net account and you can change the email and have full access to it. I came back to this game after being afk for over 10 years but it's an entirely different game now so I decided to quit and go play WOW Classic.
The account still has a 110 character boost.
Character and gear:
Illidan weapon transmog (super rare and very hard to obatin):
Elemental Crescent transmog (unobtainable):
Cloak (lvl 15 with +98 corruption resistance)
The Faceless One title
Uncorrupted Voidwing & Black Sserpent of N'Zoth
Essences:
BFA Reputation:
Ahead of the Curve: N'Zoth the Corruptor achievement
Other high-level gear:
Currency:
Corruption:
1X Twilight Devastation III
2X Infinite Stars III
1X Ineffable Truth II
1X Expedient III
1X Racing Pulse III
1x Deadly Momentum III
Asking price is $430. Trade Guardian is preffered at buyer's cost. Please add me on Discord (Furacana#1717) if you need more info. Thanks!
The character was transferred to a new battle net account and you can change the email and have full access to it. I came back to this game after being afk for over 10 years but it's an entirely different game now so I decided to quit and go play WOW Classic.
The account still has a 110 character boost.
Character and gear:
Illidan weapon transmog (super rare and very hard to obatin):
Elemental Crescent transmog (unobtainable):
Cloak (lvl 15 with +98 corruption resistance)
The Faceless One title
Uncorrupted Voidwing & Black Sserpent of N'Zoth
Essences:
BFA Reputation:
Ahead of the Curve: N'Zoth the Corruptor achievement
Other high-level gear:
Currency:
Corruption:
1X Twilight Devastation III
2X Infinite Stars III
1X Ineffable Truth II
1X Expedient III
1X Racing Pulse III
1x Deadly Momentum III
Asking price is $430. Trade Guardian is preffered at buyer's cost. Please add me on Discord (Furacana#1717) if you need more info. Thanks!
Payment options:
- Paypal
Last edited:
